Flextronics Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech |EE/ EC/ ME | 2020-2022 Batch | Junior Engineer|Pune | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd
About Company : Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an international supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.
Flextronics has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totalling approximately 27.2 million square feet and 200,000 employees.
Company Website: www.flex.com
Positions: Junior Engineer – Component Engineering
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as a in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in EMS industry
- B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering/ EEE / Mechanical/ Electronics
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
- Sound Knowledge on technical subject.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Very Good analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Good Attitude
- Ready to work in night shifts
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Junior Engineer – Component Engineering located in Pune.
- Collect and validate different Technical attributes for electronic components
- Validate Manufacturer part number and frame complete orderable Parts
- Co-ordinate with site/customer to find alternates of electronic components by comparing the technical mandatory/specific attributes
- Understand site/customer requirement and develop project templates
- Ensures projects are in compliance with agreed policies and procedures with site.
- Ensures data accuracy and completeness of documentation including logs, reports and distribution.
- Manages and tracks product configuration and manufacturing/customer requirements.
- Responsible for interface between program manager, engineering, manufacturing and materials to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !