About The Company :
Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an American supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Flex is a Global Fortune 500 company based in the Silicon Valley (filing in Singapore) and is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.
Company Website : http://www.flextronics.com/
Position : Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering & Quality
Salary : Rs 2.5 LPA
Job Location: Pune
Last Date to Apply : ASAP
Date of Drive : 25 June 2016
Reporting Time : 9 AM
Venue : Will be confirmed and intimated to shortlisted candidates in couple of days
Eligibility Criteria :
- Only BE or BTech are eligible.
- Eligible Specializations in (BE or BTech) are : ENTC / Electronics / Mechanical / EEE.
- Only 2016 Pass outs from (BE or BTech)
- Students should have minimum 58% aggregate till 7th Semester and 60% in X,XII/Diploma
- Candidates who does not have any backlogs can only apply.
- Candidate should be flexible to work in any shift (Especially Night shift)
Selection Process :
- Group Discussion,
- Technical Round 1,
- Technical Round 2,
- HR Discussion
Job Description :
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic components
- Creating setup like product Number, BOM Structure etc in AGILE & BAAN for new Products
- Creating part numbers for BOM(Bill of Materials) in agile & Baan systems
- Creating AVL in agile & Baan system
- Downloading customer documents like product specifications etc & releasing same in CDC
- Work as a Change Analysts during New Product Introduction for new changes
- Release Part list to production for new models & after implementation of ECO’s
- Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe
- Excellent written and oral communication skills MANDATORY.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Excel, MS Word)
- Good team player
How To Apply :