Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee.
In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities. Their existence for over a century in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solution tailored to the client’s need.
Company Website: www.deloitte.com
Positions: System Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech or any medical background
Job Location: Bangalore and Hyderabad
Salary: Rs 3.3 to 4.5 LPA (Based on candidate’s experience and competence)
- Year of Passing Out: 2014 & 2015 batch
- BE / BTech / ME / MTech or any medical background
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university with strong academic record.
- Good work experience in EMRs (like Epic, Cerner, McKesson, AllScripts, etc.) or good understanding of healthcare workflows.
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office tools.
- Understand EMS’s and healthcare workflows.
- Ability to perform system build and configuration in any EMR.
- Ensure effective communication and coordination.
- Interaction with clients, team members and leads across locations.
- Participating in Deloitte wide initiatives.
- Proactively work with Leadership to identify, manage and resolve issues
- Participate in practice wide initiatives and help practice grow and ensure the projects done are adding value to the system.
Interview Location : Bangalore & Hyderabad
How To Apply:
Last date to registration is 13th December 2015.