Dell Job Openings For 2021 | BE/MS (CS) | Software Engineer | Bangalore | Oct 21 | Apply Online ASAP
About Company : Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
Eligibility: BE/MS (CS)
Experience: 2 – 5 yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer – Automation
1. Participate in the preparation, review and evaluation of software/storage requirements and specifications
2. Prepare written specifications for tasks of varied complexity from verbal requirements
3. Use defined software lifecycle methodologies
4. Review and implement test strategies for software products
Education/Experience: 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in software testing on Windows/Linux Environment with a BE or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline.
1. Exposure to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Testing Concepts (System Testing, Acceptance Testing, Regression testing, Stress testing, Performance testing, etc.)
2. Should be able to perform Test Planning and Test Strategies independently. Come with different testing techniques and strategies.
3. Hands-on experience in Test Automation tools such as selenium/CodedUI and Proficient in Scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell, and VB Scripting
4. Strong Windows/Linux OS knowledge, Systems Manageability tools, troubleshooting and debugging skills
5. Ability to design and develop from a Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behave (BDD) mindset.
6. Experience with automation within an Agile Development team as part of a CI/CD Pipeline ( 0-touch automation).
7. Developed and maintained test automation within an automation Frameworks/Test Executive.
8. Demonstrable knowledge of testing on Linux operating systems.
9. Experience with Virtual Machine environments, Secure Software Development, AGILE (Scrum, Kanban), Atlassian tool stack and, continuous integration development and release cycles.
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN