CGI Off Campus Drive|Freshers |2013 / 2014 / 2015 Batch|Associate Software Engineer|Chennai|Last Date 17th May 2016
CGI is conducting off campus drive @ KIOT , Salem @ 9 AM on 20 & 21 May 2016 for the post of Associate System Engineer for 2013 / 2014 / 2015 Batch passed out candidates.
Company Name : CGI
About The Company :
At CGI, we’re committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Following the August 2012 closing of the Logica transaction, CGI now offers greater presence, service capabilities and expertise for our clients across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our 71,000 professionals in 40 countries provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients’ businesses. CGI is committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals; to providing our professionals with rewarding careers; and to offering shareholders superior returns over time. At CGI, we are in the business of delivering results.
Company Website : www.cgi.com
Job Location : Chennai
Position : Associate Software Engineer
Salary : 2.75 LPA
Date of Drive : 20 May 2016
Last Date to Apply : 17 May 2016
Reporting Time : 8:30 AM
Training and Placement Cell,
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2013 , 2014 & 2015 Batch
- Degree / Specialization : BE ( CSE / ECE / E&I / Telecom) / BTech (IT)
- Percentage Criteria : 60% and above in 10th and 12th , 65% in BE / BTech
- No standing arrears
Skills Required :
- Good programming skills
- Strong understanding of basic concepts and knowledge about advanced concepts
- Good understanding of coding language
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good communication skills
Selection Process :
- Online Test
- Technical & HR Interviews
Job Description :
- Understanding and analyzing project requirements and translating it into specifications and programming deliverables
- Working closely with project leads and clients to enhance existing applications as well as build new applications.
- Testing and debugging the product in controlled, real situations.
- Maintaining the systems and updating as per requirements
How To Apply :
Last date to register is 17 May 2016.
Registration Link : Click Here
More Info : Click Here