Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.bel-india.com
Positions: Senior Engineer, Deputy Engineer
Total Vacancies: 17
- Sr. Engineer (Comp.Sc) – 2 Posts
- Sr. Engineer (Comp.Sc /Electronics with CCNA) – 1 Post
- Sr. Engineer (Electronics) – 1 Post
- Dy. Engineer (Electronics) – 6 Posts
- Dy. Engineer (Comp.Sc) – 5 Posts
- Dy. Engineer (Comp.Sc /Electronics with CCNA) – 2 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Experience: 0 – 4 years
- Senior Engineer: Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/- PM
- Deputy Engineer: Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/- PM
Educational Qualification: Full time BE/ B.Tech/ AMIE in the concerned discipline from AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognised University.
Eligible streams are
- Computer Science: Computer Science, Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Engineering
- Electronics: Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Communication Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication, Telecom Engineering.
Age limit: As on 01.09.2018
- Senior Engineer: Below 32 Years
- Dy. Engineer (Electronics): Below 27 Years
- Deputy Engineer (Others): Below 25 Years
Selection will be through a Written Test followed by Interview (only for those candidates who will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written test).
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
How to Apply:
The application form given below this advertisement should be printed, filled and sent along with the photocopies of the below mentioned documents, by post to Dy. General Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad – 201010, so as to reach by 01.09.2018.