Atlas Copco Off Campus Drive |1-3 years |Mechanical Engg|Design Engineer |Bangalore |May 2016
Company: Atlas Copco (India) Ltd
Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries.
Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. started operations in 1960, and has 22 offices across India, the registered office being at Pune. In 2014, Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. had above 2400 employees and in the period from 1st April 2013 to 31st March 2014, revenues of INR 2 658 cr (MEUR 332).
Company Website: www.atlascopco.in
Positions: Design Engineer
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 1 – 3 years of Engineering Product Development in Heavy Engineering
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Exhibits Atlas Copco core values, integrity and open global culture
- Generate concepts, perform engineering calculations, make detailed design and select components from suppliers.
- Work on PLM systems associated with engineering release processes & systems.
- Co-ordinate with production as needed.
- Preparation of 2D drawings and 3D models
- Performing BOM changes and ECNs
- Works on Engineering Project / tasks providing support to New Product Development programs and Product Maintenance
- Understand the requirement and plan the work accordingly, ensuring on time delivery with maximum quality and optimized efficiency
- Ensure execution of tasks in strict compliance with operating procedures and delivery of defect free output
- Maintain effective and timely communication with customers and stakeholders
- Adhere to existing internal processes and initiate value added processes and procedures
- Stay sharp towards acquiring new and maintaining existing competencies
- Bring in synergy to the team by sharing and learning
- Following the design procedures, instructions and standards
- Addressing the customer queries and handling customer feedback
- Follow the internal project management and time management requirements
- Reporting to the Manager\Project Leader in a timely and efficient manner
- Complying to company policies and follow company values and business code of practice
- Basic Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Good knowledge of hydraulics and engineering materials
- Good knowledge in Structural design and heavy machinery products
- Strong foundation on engineering basics and theoretical calculations and validations
- Knowledge and understanding on New Product Development and
- Product Maintenance Process including relevant engineering release process
- Knowledge of mechanism design and analysis
- Good exposure to manufacturing methods , tolerance and finish specifications
- Good understanding of GD&T and Tolerance analysis
- Hands on Exp in Creo elements / Pro 5 proficient , windchill/Intralink
Application Link: Click Here