About Company : As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions that combine innovation, imagination, and best practice.
Atkins is a member of SNC Lavalin Organization. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects
Company Website: www.atkinsglobal.com
Experience: 2 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Gurgaon
- Program Controls role: B.Tech in Civil / PG in Construction Management/ Project management or MBA with Engineering background, MBA in Analytics
- Win Work/ Business Development: Graduates in any discipline with good analytical & communication skills.
- Minimum 2 Years of Experience preferably in construction, planning project controls, project management, project coordination, proposal writing/Business development.
- Academic performance: Minimum 60 % in the graduation & post-graduation.
- Excellent communication skill and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical ability and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office tools.
- Office 365 power platform – PowerApps, Power BI, Power Automate is desirable.
- Knowledge of data science is desirable.
- Experience or knowledge of Primavera P6, MSP, Ecosys, EVA, and other project management tools will be an added advantage.
- French Language proficiency will be an added advantage.
Title – Programme Management Trainee:
- The trainee engineer is an important role in project & program management services. The primary objective of this role is to support the Project Manager and/or Programme Manager in the delivery of a project, in line with the time/cost/quality requirements.
- The nature of the role of a trainee engineer takes a center point for a project along with the project manager. A trainee engineer ensures smooth running of the project by assisting project managers with the development and implementation of projects, including project plans, policies and solutions and contributes to issue resolution and escalation, research, analysis activities and planning and monitoring activities.
Induction plan and training:
- The shortlisted candidate will be employed as a Trainee for 3 months on a fixed stipend.
- Structured training will be given by in-house and external agency.
- After 3 months of training, the candidate will go through an internal assessment and based on the performance they will be offered Contract roles for at least 1 year.
Roles & Responsibilities: Assist in the management and reporting of project finances and cash flow that would involve:
- Use of financial database tools to collate data.
- Preparation of financial reports in formats defined by the PM.
- Raising payment certificates and invoice templates.
- Collating and monitoring cost accruals and invoicing.
- Tracking spends and contractor timesheets.
- Producing project KPI dashboards using technological advancements.
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN