ARM Off Campus Drive for Freshers Any Graduate as Application Engineer in October 2015 @Bangalore
The ARM comprehensive product offering includes 32-bit and 64-bit RISC microprocessors, graphics processors, enabling software, cell libraries, embedded memories, high-speed connectivity products, peripherals and development tools.
Eligibility Any Degree
Job Role Application Engineer
1. They also need to be able to host partner meetings as necessary to resolve issues.
2. Understand Synthesis, Place and Route flows and be able to run them.
3. Understand how to read STA timing reports to the level where they can determine the QOR of an implemented design
4. Be able to run EDA tools as needed such as Virtuoso, PT, Calibre, Redhawk, etc.
5. Answer customer support questions as part of PEG relating to POP IP and Physical implementation
6. Prepare customer facing material to support internal Support, Sales and marketing teams in the form of Application Notes, White Papers and training presentations
7. Engage ARM’s partners on conference calls and in person to help understand their implementation issues and provide relevant solutions
Education & Qualifications :
1. Qualified candidates will have a university degree(s) in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or other relevant technical discipline.
2. Ideal candidate is expected to have 0 to 5 years of industry experience in related areas.