Company Name : Aptean
About The Company :
Aptean helps businesses profit, innovate and grow where the work gets done – in the call center, on the floor of the factory, at the end of the assembly line. That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry.Aptean is where software works.
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Associate Software Engineer – .NET
Salary : Rs 3,80,000/- Per Annum
Last Date to Apply : ASAP before the link expires
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications : (from previous drives , candidates do not meeting criteria can also apply )
- Batches : 2015 Batch
- Degrees : BE / BTech / MCA
- Branches : Computer Science, Information Science, All electrical Branches (Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics, etc)
- Percentage : 65% and above in 10th and 12th . 6.5 and above CGPA in Engineering
- Others :
- No Backlogs are allowed
Skills Required :
- Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems
- Working knowledge in one or more of C/C++, .Net/C#, Java or Databases is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills
Job Description :
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contributes to Code Reviews
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- When requested, interface with the product marketing, global services team and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time
- Round 1: Introduction (PPT)
- Round 2: Online aptitude test.
- Round 3: Technical written test
- Round 4: Technical Interview
- Round 5: HR Interview