Anchor Off Campus Recruitment Drive For Freshers |Diploma Candidates|Diploma Engineer Trainee|October 2015|Chennai
Company: Anchor Electricals Pvt Ltd
Established in 1963, Anchor Electricals Pvt. Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Panasonic Corporation. Panasonic acquired Anchor, the 50-year-old Indian family-owned electrical equipment brand, in 2007.
The company produces low-voltage electrical switches and accessories, switchgear and protection devices, wires & cables, lamps & luminaires and fans. It also sells home automation products from Panasonic.
The companies new manufacturing unit has been built at Daman, India. The investment for the plant has been Rs 200 crores and will produce a complete range of wiring devices. The plants current production capacity is of 240 million units.
Company Website: www.anchor-world.com
Positions: Diploma Engineer Trainee
Qualification: Diploma In Electrical Engineering
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
- Responsible for Project Operation & Maintenance of Solar Power Plant.
- Ensure timely availability of equipments/machinery availability for effective maintenance planning.
- Follow the schedule for preventive, predictive & break down Maintenance of Switchyard, Transformers, Control Panels etc.
- Monitor running time and break down Mechanical maintenance of all the auxiliaries.
- Identify & inform product performance problems if any and recommend.
- Dealing with the contractors, working according to time schedules, ensuring quality of work, maintaining safety at workplace.
- Support Project & BD Team in developing client trust in service through O&M & revenue generation further for the organisation, thus help in building market reputation of the organisation.
Apply Link: Click Here Apply Link: Click Here