Amazon Openings For 2020 | Freshers| 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ BTech| CSE/ EEE/ ECE| BSc/ MSc/ MCA |Device Associate | Chennai
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
About Company :
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Device Associate
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Work on defined set of instructions to collect ground truth data for the product development.
- Perform execution and report results accurately.
- Understand procedures and guidelines for new tasks / releases
- Perform repetitive exercises based on the dynamic instructions without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to
- Productivity and Quality base lines.
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution in the portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
- Own the daily targets against internal and external dependencies.