Amazon Off Campus Drive 2020 | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Automobile/ Civil/ Mechanical Engineering | AutoCAD Draftsman | Bangalore
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
About Company :
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: AutoCAD Draftsman
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Training and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in designing and drafting the drawings.
- Preferable is he/she has had experience in designing warehouses
- Any combination of education and training
- A certification course in AutoCAD from a certified institute
We’re hiring an Auto-cad Draftsman for our projects team who would play a pivotal role in designing Fulfillment Centers.
AutoCAD draftsman will prepare the final copy of the blueprint by incorporating all the details, which are in the rough sketch prepared by architects/managers, into a computerized drawing in AutoCAD. He/she will have to use the AutoCAD drawing software to prepare final plans. The person should be skill-full and specialized to do the job as he/she will have to draw multilevel buildings, machines, storage systems, conveyors, circuits and high rises which can be complicated.
- AutoCAD Draughting of steel framed, Pre-Engineered Buildings, storage systems with/without conveyance/automation, process layouts for large factories, distribution centers, storage hubs.
- The person needs to have excellent knowledge about the AutoCAD software.
- Should be able to understand rough sketches.
- Should be able to submit work in time.
- Needs to have good team working skills