Company: Alcatel-Lucent India Limited
Alcatel-Lucent designs and builds network equipment which we sell to the carriers globally, on which the internet is built. Our engineers work hard every day to solve real-world problems faced by consumers of the internet, and to design and build the latest and greatest equipment to make the internet experience richer every day.
Within Alcatel-Lucent, the Service Router Product Group (SRPG) builds gear that powers the internet. The suite of products includes the 7750 Edge Router, the 7450 Aggregator, the 7710 edge router in a modular and compact form factor, the 7705 Service Aggregation Router, and the 7210 Service Access Switches.
Company Website: www.alcatel-lucent.com
Positions: Graduate Engineering Trainee
Hiring Batch: 2015
Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE with 70% and above throughout
Job Location: Chennai/ Bangalore
Salary: INR 6 LPA
- Understand and become highly proficient at setting up IP/MPLS networks based on the Alcatel-Lucent family of Service Routers.
- Develop both manual and automated tests which exercise product functionality.
- Augment test strategies with feedback and analysis from real-world Customer deployments.
- Work closely with all of R&D and Product Management to jointly deliver high quality products and solutions.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics & Communications, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent Science background
- Conceptual knowledge of networks
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required
- The candidate must be able to successfully work in a team oriented environment?
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment
- Familiar or proficient with UNIX
- Computer Based Assessment ( AMCAT ) test
- Face to face interviews
Apply Link: Click Here