Airbus Off Campus Drive | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Aerospace/ Mechanical Engineer | Bangalore
Company: Airbus Group India Pvt Ltd
Airbus Group is an aircraft manufacturing division of Airbus Group (formerly European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company). Based in Blagnac, France, a suburb of Toulouse, with production and manufacturing facilities mainly in France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom, the company produced 626 airliners in 2013.The company produces and markets the first commercially viable fly-by-wire airliner, the Airbus A320, and the world’s largest passenger airliner, the A380.
The Airbus engineering centre in Bangalore is our flagship site in India. With 200 employees – growing to 400 over the next few years – the focus is on high-end engineering and design activities that include flight physics, structures, systems and testing.
Company Website: www.airbusgroup.com
Positions: Mass Properties Engineer – Flight Physics
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Graduate/Post Graduate Engineer (Aerospace Engineering / Mechanical Engineering)
- Tools: Catia V5, PDM systems.
- The requirement is a Mass properties engineer
- With good understanding of Bill of Material
- Experienced in aircraft systems and structure in detail
- Able to create CAD modelling of structure components and assemblies
- With knowledge of composite components, understanding of manufacturing processes preferred.
- Check Weight and cg values inside PDM systems follow Weight review meetings and design progress meetings.
- Calculate Customer modifications, Service bulletins, Weight repercussions & Technical repercussions
- Evaluate and monitor weight impact of modifications.
- Alert Weight and Balance (W&B) Specialist on any important discrepancy between Estimated, Calculated, and Weighed values and verify that corrections are applied.
- Support Designers for the W&B calculation on request.
How to Apply: Send your latest CV to Airbusindia.email@example.com