Adobe India Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Product Intern | Bangalore
Company: Adobe Systems India Pvt Ltd
About Company :
Adobe Systems Incorporated is an American multinational computer software company. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California, United States.
Adobe has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more-recent foray towards rich Internet application software development. It is best known for Photoshop, the Portable Document Format (PDF) and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud.
Position: Product Intern
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT
Job Description: You will be part of Digital Imaging Group to develop potential new features for Photoshop Applications for mobile and tablet devices on iOS, Android and Windows platforms. Our team offers you the unique opportunity to work at the intersection of Research & Product Development. The responsibility will include taking the product/ components through entire life cycle from surveying the state of the art in a particular area to brain storming potential new features, requirement analysis to delivery, meeting the reliability and performance targets required.
- Hands on product/solution development
- Will be responsible for conceptualizing & development of new features and will be responsible for all phases of development, from early specs and definition to release
- The position involves conceptualization of a product, design, development, debugging of application software, effort estimation and risk analysis of a project.
- Perform Experiments with innovative features, gather & analyse user behavioural data and patterns and change innovative feature accordingly.
- Should be competent to provide quick solutions to problems and taking a product /component through the entire life-cycle, improve the space – time performance, and improve on usability / reliability.