Adani Group Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers| BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE | 2021/ 2022 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Ahmedabad| Apply Online ASAP
Company: Adani Logistics Company
About Company: Adani Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It was founded by Gautam Adani in 1988 as a commodity trading business with the flagship company Adani Enterprises Limited (previously Adani Exports Limited).
Gautam Adani is the chairman. The Group’s diverse businesses include energy, resources, logistics, agribusiness, real estate, financial services, defense and aerospace.
Company Website: www.adani.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Group Information Technology
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/ B.Tech in Computers/ IT, Electronics, Electrical Engineering
We are searching for dependable Graduate Engineer Trainee – Group IT to join our capable team in the Group IT. The Graduate Engineer Trainee – Group IT will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects, conducting research, and writing reports.
You should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas.
To be successful as a Graduate Engineer Trainee – Group IT, you should have a growth mindset and a commitment to lifelong learning. Outstanding candidates should be highly observant, willing to assist wherever possible, and eager to readily engage with Engineers outside of their area of specialization.
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !