Company Name : Yodlee Infotech
About The Company :
Yodlee was founded in 1999 on the conviction that access to one’s complete financial story results in more informed financial decisions, driving a better overall economy and benefiting our clients and their customers alike. Today, we are a team of hard working and passionate people who believe in the power of the financially savvy consumer.
Company Website : www.yodlee.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Associates Software Engineer
Salary : Best in the industry
Last Date to Apply : ASAP before the link expires
Experience Required : Lateral (1 – 2 years)
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.Sc (Computer Science), B.Tech / B.E(Comp Science), MCA
- Required Experience and Skills :
- Must have 1 – 2 years of work experience in JAVA and in any other scripting languages (Shell, Perl etc).
- You have a desire and working knowledge of SQL
- You have strong understanding of web application architectures (Jboss, Resin and Apache).
- You have strong knowledge in Operating System (Linux and Solaris).
- You have strong knowledge of performance evaluation factors and working on the remedy.
- You have strong communication skills.
Job Description :
- Execution of performance checklist for the clients in the pipe line for launch.
- Follow up with respective teams to close the identified defects.
- Analysis of specific performance issues identified by the client/internal team during or prior to client launch.
- Interaction with the client to clarify their doubts and quires related to performance.
- Performance evaluation of the Yodlee APIs.
- Understand the flow of the APIs and suggest the area of improvement.
- Work with several internal teams to improve API performance.
- Keep yourself updated with the latest technology in the industry.