Xiaomi Off Campus Drive 2020 | BE/ BTech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Software Test Engineer | Bangalore
About Company :
Xiaomi is focused on being the most user-centric Mobile Internet company to constantly exceed user expectation through innovations of software, hardware and Internet services. Founded by Lei Jun and seven entrepreneurs, Xiaomi started in 2010 and launched MIUI, a deeply optimized Android-based operation system.
We now offer a variety of products and services mainly through our e-commerce web sites, including Mobile Phones, MI Charger and other accessories. With many innovations, Xiaomi strives to re-invent the Mobile Internet business. – Just for fans- is the slogan of Xiaomi as every step of the way is led by our hard core fans.
Company Website: www.mi.com/in
Positions: Software Test Engineer
Industry Type: Electronics
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3 – 4 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering; MCA
Job Description: Our eCommerce and B2B backend systems enable the business to achieve the business plans. We are looking for person who can play an important role in testing and QA of new systems/ applications and/ or maintenance of existing systems/ applications.
- Overall experience of 3-4 years in testing web and mobile applications
- 1+ years of experience in performance testing related tools like JMeter and LoadRunner (Mandatory)
- Working experience on any scripting language (Mandatory)
- Working experience on selenium automation (Mandatory)
- 2+ Strong experience in testing integrated systems (System Integration Testing)
- Preferred domains: eCommerce, B2B, ERP, Logistics, Supply Chain and Payments
- Must have experience working in API testing and cross cultural testing environment
- Able to collaborate with Subject Matter Experts and Engineers to build test cases
- Good knowledge of best practices for testing web and mobile based applications
- Good knowledge of different levels of testing like Integration Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, Usability Testing and Acceptance Testing