Xiaomi Off Campus Drive 2020 | 2015 to 2018 Batch | BE/ BTech |Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering| BSc/ BCA | Mi Video Analyser | Bangalore
About Company :
Xiaomi is focused on being the most user-centric Mobile Internet company to constantly exceed user expectation through innovations of software, hardware and Internet services. Founded by Lei Jun and seven entrepreneurs, Xiaomi started in 2010 and launched MIUI, a deeply optimized Android-based operation system.
We now offer a variety of products and services mainly through our e-commerce web sites, including Mobile Phones, MI Charger and other accessories. With many innovations, Xiaomi strives to re-invent the Mobile Internet business. – Just for fans- is the slogan of Xiaomi as every step of the way is led by our hard core fans.
Company Website: www.mi.com/in
Positions: Video Operations
Industry Type: Mobile
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering; B.Sc/ BCA
- Bachelor’s Degree with [1-4] years of experience in operations or administrative activities in mobile/online application
- Familiar with Xiaomi Inc. products and culture, MIUI
- Fluent in at least 2+ Indic languages.
Mi Video is an online integration of various OTT Content Providers. Currently, we are looking for various Indian language (content-wisely) experts.
- Monitor the online performance including user growth, retention, and engagement
- Conduct quality assessment work by ensuring and evaluating the quality of the content
- Day-to-day maintenance of the apps refresh content, User research
- Analyse User feedbacks and data from different sources, and advocate those problems to team
- Conduct Data Analysis and summary
- A young energetic individual experience preferred
- Mi Video user is preferred.
- Familiar with Regional contents.