Wipro NLTH Registration 2021 | Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2021 |2021 Batch | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech| CSE/ ECE/ IT/ EEE| Project Engineer|Across India
Company: Wipro Elite NTH 2021
About Company :
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
About the Test:
Elite National Talent Hunt 2021 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2021 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving talent from Computer Science, Information Technology & Circuital Engineering streams in India. An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro.
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Test Name: National Talent Hunt 2021 (NTH 2021)
Designation: Project Engineer
Test Date: To be in 2021
Job Location: Across india
Compensation: INR 3.5 LPA
Service Agreement: Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech or 5 years Integrated M.Tech course
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Year of Passing: 2021 Batch
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Eligible aspirants must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Test Duration is 128 minutes
|Aptitude Test (Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English Ability)||48 mins|
|Written Communication Test (Essay Writing)||20 mins|
|Online Programming test (Two programs for coding) [C++, C or Java or Python]||60 mins|
- After passing the online tests, candidates will have to go through a Technical Interview and HR interview.
- Wipro will inform candidates about the results of the recruitment by individual e-mails or other means of communication provided by individual candidates.
How To Apply:
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online through the following link from 10th December 2020 to 5th January 2021.
- Online Assessment process will be from 18th January 2021 to 23rd January 2021