Company: Wipro Ltd
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region. Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
At Wipro, we hire the best emerging talent from engineering institutes across the nation. Engineers from campus form a large portion of the new workforce entering Wipro, every year. These bright young minds are put through Wipro’s world-class training programmes to further equip them with the tools required to excel in their chosen field.
Positions: Project Engineer
Job Locations: Across India
Interview Location: Across India
Interview Date: 16th to 18th August 2018
Salary: INR 3.20 or 3.30 LPA
- Education: BE/ B.Tech
- Branches: CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics
- Year of Passing: 2018 Batch
- Percentage Criteria:
- 50% in 10th 50% in 12th and 60% or 6.0 CGPA in UG.
- No Standing Arrears.
- Maximum of 3 years gap is allowed.
- Only UG. No PG
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
Service Agreement: Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis.
Online Assessment (110 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Verbal & Analytical (30 questions/ 45 minutes)
- Coding test on Java or C++ (45 minutes)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
Wipro Online Assessment Syllabus: Click Here
How to Apply: Registrations closes at 12 PM IST on 16th August, 2018.