Volvo Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | 2018/ 2019 Batch | B.Tech/ M.Tech | IT Graduate Program | Bangalore | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Volvo Group
About Company :
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: IT Graduate Program – Application Developer Specialist
Industry Type: Automobile
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Engineering science, Computer science or equivalent
- A passion for IT
- Maximum two years previous working experience prior to, or after graduation
Job Description: The IT Graduate Development Program is an entry-level program designed to provide recent college graduates with an opportunity to work in challenging environments while learning how our organization provides complete transport solutions. Applicants must have successfully completed degree in 2018, 2019, or no later than June 2020.
During 12 intense and exciting months, starting September 2020 you will be given a unique opportunity to gain a holistic view of the Volvo Group and the IT community.
- Maintain and modify existing applications
- Participation in writing software specification and proposal documents
- Implementation of Development Tasks
- Estimate task time
- Perform unit testing
- Fix bugs
- Troubleshoot and debug application to determine causes of errors and decide on what to do about it
- Working on a global environment
- Performance of application releases on staging and production environments
- Contribution to the company’s Knowledge-base
- Attendance at skills development programs
- Sharing varied knowledge with different team members and learn best practices from them
- Learn about Continuous Improvement techniques and its implementation