Company: Volvo Group
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Associate System Verification Engineer
Industry Type: Automobile
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Electrical or Electronics and Communication or similar stream with 2-4 years of experience in testing of electronic controls in automobile industry.
This position is in our Electrical Department. The purpose of this position is to integrate & validate the accurate and precise working of the Electronic Control Units (ECUs) within truck system using guidelines and standards of Volvo; to make sure that the queries from Industry and Aftermarket are addressed efficiently and are well supported; to make sure the validation activities for ECUs and other E&E components are well documented and followed by the validation team and the respective instructions are followed and come up with new methods for improving the verification process to ensure efficient verification to reduce cycle time and improve productivity.
- Testing ECU’s and electronic network of a truck – Validate as per the test strategy.
- Prepare the test plan as per the test strategy to ensure coverage of all functionalities.
- Assist in identifying test automation areas to the project team.
- Execute the test cases on the electronic network/ECU/component and review the test data in order to verify the safety and control features of the truck.
- Identify test cases as per the test strategy to cover all functionalities.
- Review the specification to make sure that the requirements are testable.
- Automate the test cases wherever possible.
- Plan for the project activity in terms of the engineers needed and help the project leader in identifying the key competences and key resources needed for the project execution.
Last Date to Apply: 25th October 2018
Application Link: Click Here