Volvo India Off Campus Drive | Freshers | 0-1 years | Software Engineer | Bangalore | August 2017
Company: Volvo India Pvt Ltd
About Company :-
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Mainframe Junior Developer
Industry Type: Automobile/ Auto Ancillary/ Auto Components
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Engineering \ Science, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities
The position is for the role of Mainframe Junior Developer within Group IT. Group IT manages and develops a set of competence centers and hosts a global IT consulting organization essential to ensure the overall efficiency of Volvo Group IT Services.
- Application Development, Maintenance and Support. Debug application code to analyse and solve business critical issues. Work on support tickets and should work in support on rotational basis. Development activities will be assigned after gaining good business knowledge.
- Understand the user requirements, analyse such requirements, development, and unit test services that support business requirements.
- Develop efficient software according to business requirements within given time frame.
- Ensure compliance with relevant IT Services processes, methods and tools, and business processes.
- Secure that the necessary and relevant review and audits are performed for the developed modules.
- Create good practices and propose improvements
- IBM Mainframe, COBOL, JCL, DB2
- IMS/DB Or CICS- Highly preferred