Verizon Off Campus Drive |Freshers |BE/BTech|Software Engineer |Chennai|March 2017|Apply Online ASAP
Verizon is a global leader delivering innovative communications and technology solutions that improve the way our customers live, work and play. Verizon Innovative Learning brings technology and hands-on learning opportunities to kids in underserved schools and communities.
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 1 – 2 yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer
1. Strong experience in ASP.NET, C#, MVC, AngularJS, Java Script and Jquery.
2. Proficient in database SQL Server
3. Strong design, coding and debugging skills
5. Strong knowledge in Web Services (REST , SOAP)
6. Solid understanding of the software development life cycle.
7. Good understanding of Agile methodologies and DevOps practices
8. Effectively collaborate and communicate with others
9. Understanding of emerging technologies, standards, and best practices of Microsoft development
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent work experience
Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience
1. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
2. Strong communication, literacy, and comprehension.