Unisys Openings For 2020 | Freshers| 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ BS| Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Associate Application Development Engineer |Bangalore
Company: Unisys India Pvt Ltd
About Company :
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications.
To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology.
Company Website: www.unisys.com
Positions: Associate Application Development Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- BE/ B.Tech/ BS – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years of experience in coding and programming gained through internships and advanced coursework
- Responsible for developing and maintaining web-based custom applications for the organization.
- Provides technical support for developed applications.
- Ensures applications are integrated with other front-end applications, networks and databases.
- Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
- Analyzes requirements and maintains, tests, and integrates application components.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Able to apply basic theories, concepts, principles and methodologies to developmental assignments. Works on problems of limited scope. Assignments given typically have developmental qualities.