Uber Off Campus Drive |Freshers|Operations Associate |Bangalore|2.2 LPA|March 2016
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their apps, they make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers.
From their founding in 2009 to their launches in hundreds of cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
Company Website: www.uber.com
Positions: Operations Associate
Qualification: BA, B.Com, B.E-Com., B.Sc, B.Tech/BE, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 1.56 LPA to INR 2.16 LPA
– Troubleshoot the problems that are faced on a day to day basis
– Come up with innovative solutions
– Help the new drivers in onboarding
– Solving the issues for current drivers.
– Smart, Proactive individuals with fast learning attitude
– Fluent in Kannada
– Comfortable in interactions with driver partners
Interview Process: Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
How to Apply: Register Here and then apply.