Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their apps, they make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers.
From their founding in 2009 to their launches in hundreds of cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
Company Website: www.uber.com
Positions: Operations Associate
Qualification: BA, B.Com, B.E-Com., B.Sc, B.Tech/BE, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA
- The candidate will be working with the stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber.
- The candidate will be contributing the organization to scale faster and help in growing its supply.
- Managing in-person communications (both 1-1 and 1-many) between Uber and its partner community.
- Working onsite to manage the process of on-boarding new partners and support existing ones.
- Working closely with the operations and logistics teams to streamline processes and interacting with internal and external partners
– Good communication, selling and problem solving skills
– Knowledge of MS-Office particularly MS-Excel.
Interview Process: Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
Apply Link: Click Here