Total Oil India Off Campus Drive 2020 | BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Chemical/ Electrical Engineering | Executive Engineer | Pune
Company: Total Oil India Private Limited (TOIPL)
About Company :
Total Oil India Private Limited (TOIPL) is a part of TOTAL S.A. – France. TOIPL has multiple business interests in India including Lubricants, LPG, Bitumen, Special Fluids, Additives, etc. and employs over 550 employees.
TOIPL is operating in Indian Lubricants industry since 1993 and is one of the leading players manufacturing high quality lubricants for automotive and industrial applications. TOIPL also markets LPG in India. LPG activities commenced in 1998 when TOIPL commissioned a fully integrated LPG import terminal at Mangalore in the South West coast of India.
Company Website: www.total.co.in
Positions: Executive Operations (LPG Plant)
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Salary/ Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Chemical/ Electrical Engineering
- Supervision of the entire bottling operations
- Replenish inventory of LPG bottling consumables.
- Co-ordinate with OI logistics to ensure that the indents are serviced in packed segment.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance in bottling operations.
- Planning of workmen activity of ship unloading and other activities as per demand
- Overall responsibility of the segregation and storage of the cylinders
- Control of consumables in Bottling and ensuring of the KPI’s to be met with regards t consumable usage
- Overall responsibility of up keep of machinery and reduction in down times during production runs and to ensure that preventive maintenance schedule is adhered to
- Co-ordinations with maintenance Executive to ensure that the down time of the bottling machinery is minimized and the problems with regards to the equipment are addressed
- Effective manpower utilization and preventive maintenance of the bottling line equipment to ensure the KPI’s are consistently met.
Application Link: Click Here