Teradata Off Campus Drive|Freshers|Any Graduate |Change Control Specialist |Hyderabad|August 2016
Job Role:-Change Control Specialist
- This is an opportunity for an individual to become a member of the Change Control team at Hyderabad, India. He/She will work with a team of engineers devoted to providing “World Class” service in support of these and other Teradata customers located around the world.
- The change control specialist is the owner of the customer’s change controls and is responsible for establishing and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- This role provides change control services and full system support that includes hardware and software.
- The change control specialist will provide leadership in the planning stages of installations and upgrades as well as project coordination during these activities and system support.
- Additionally, the role provides hardware and software first level technical support within the “Teradata Customers Services” (TCS) department of the Teradata division.
- This position requires 7 X 24 availability and willingness to work in shifts.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to; software and firmware, application upgrades, system analysis, customer satisfaction, asset management, change control pre-work documentation and individual development for mission critical customer support.
Skills and Attributes:
- Clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
- Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and team skills.
- Perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
- Associates degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline
- Conceptual understanding of Intel-based computer hardware architectures
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in Host software (MVS, VM etc)
- Advance knowledge of Teradata, Linux, UNIX, Windows, mainframe operating systems (VM/MVS, etc.)
- Teradata Database experience
- Teradata Certification
- Advance knowledge of disk array architecture
Experience in highly complex system level test environments is desirable
- Experience with load utilities, stored procedures and functions is desirable
- Good at testing large scale data warehouse systems
- Experience with C, C , Java, Perl and XML programming is a plus
- Experience in agile development methodologies is a plus
Teradata Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply:- Double Click Below to Apply