Technia was founded in 1994 by Staffan Hanstorp, Jonas Gejer and Johan Petrini. Since December 2004, Technia has been a part of the Addnode Group . Technia, with more than 170 employees, has business in the whole Nordic area, Europe, India and North Americas. The head office is located in Kista, Stockholm, Sweden.
Technia is a strategic partner to more than 200 based industrial companies. The largest bases of customers are found within the following industries: industrial equipment, automotive, construction, energy, telecom/electronics, life sciences, fashion and consumer goods.
Company Website: www.technia.com
Positions: Application Developers (PLM Consultants)
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Branches
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: ₹ 3,50,000 PA
- BE/BTech 2015 batch (all branches)
- Good Academics
- Good pH Score
You will be collaborating together with our clients & other solution architects to understand the business requirements & will be involved in the full life cycle of solution development including
- Developing new or enhancing existing design artifacts
- Developing and testing of application components
- Implementing application components
- Providing technical analysis support to the client
- Training and leading a team of software developers.
It is essential that you understand our clients’ business requirements and the technical solution needed to support these requirements. Crucial for the position is a genuine interest in continuously developing the technical knowledge of the products and methodologies of the software development and system implementations, and the ability to synthesize and create complex technical solutions.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal, communication and client-facing consulting skills
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities
- Creativity, high integrity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and drive projects and teams
Knowledge / exposure in following is an added advantage
- development of web based solutions using Java, JSP, XML, XSLT, etc.
- Apache Tomcat
- Oracle and/or DB2 databases.
Event Date: 7th October 2015 (www.elitmus.com)
Last Date: 7th October 2015
AddNode India Pvt. Ltd.
Unit 1001, 10th Floor, Dosti Pinnacle
Road # 22, Wagle estate
Thane – 400604, INDIA