Company: Tech Mahindra Limited
Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry.
Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. Tech Mahindra has 864 active clients as of June 2017
Company Website: www.techmahindra.com
Positions: Associate System Engineer – ASE
Salary: Rs 3.25 LPA
Job Location: Across India Offices
Interview Location: Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Chennai, Delhi-NCR, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Vizag
Details of Drive: To be intimated to shortlisted candidates
- Year of Passing Out : 2017 & 2018 Batch
- Qualifying courses – BE/B.Tech – CS/ CE/ IT/ E&C/ E&TC/ Telecom/ Communication/ Electronics or MCA
- Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2017/18 without any backlog
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th /Diploma (in case done) and BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
- Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will be called for Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story, Technical and HR Interview with each of these acting as filter for next stage on selection process.
- All rounds will be conducted on the same day.
- Candidate holding certifications like OCP, MCP, AWS, RPA, SAP, Coursera (in credit mode), edX (in credit mode) etc, would be given the preference
Test and interview location:
Test and Interview location would be communicated to shortlisted candidates over a mail, min. 1 week prior to the date of test.
Bond and compensation:
Candidate will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of INR 2.6 L/annum
On completion of probation, candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 L/annum
Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from date of joining the company
Note: During probation candidate will undergo unit specific classroom training / on-the-job-training / shadowing / all as per the business requirement.
Workplace & timings:
Candidate should be willing to work at any of the TechM Development Center’s or Client Locations spread across country as per the company specified work timings including shift working
How to Apply: Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link on or before 22nd January 2019. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !