TE Connectivity Opening 2020 | Freshers| 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech| Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering | Graduate Engineer | Bangalore | Apply Online ASAP
Company: TE Connectivity
About Company :
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our commitment to innovation enables advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home.
TE’s unmatched breadth of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest of environments, helps build a safer, greener, smarter and more connected world. With 75,000 people – including more than 7,000 engineers – working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries,.
Company Website: www.te.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
Responsible for optimization/sustaining of existing DND products include optimize existing production process, solve quality problems, update and release drawings and specifications, initiate cost reduction program, support and implement product extensions to existing platform products.
- TE Connectivity’s R&D/ Product Development Engineering Teams conceive original ideas for new products, introduce them into practice.
- They are responsible for product development, and qualification from market definition through production and release; assist in the qualification of suppliers for new products to ensure suppliers deliver quality parts, materials, and services for new or improved manufacturing processes; conduct feasibility studies, testing on new and modified designs; direct and support detailed design, testing, prototype fabrication and manufacturing ramp.
- The R&D/Product Development Engineering Teams provide all required product documentation including, but not limited to, Solid Model, 2D/3D production drawings, product specifications, and testing requirements.
- They create and modify detailed drawings and drafting or conceptual models from layouts, rough sketches or notes and contribute to design modifications to facilitate manufacturing operation or quality of product.
- Typical fields of expertise include: materials, mechanics and systems, electrical, optics, chemistry, software, automation systems, packaging, testing and measurement, and manufacturing of electrical, mechanical and electronic components, products, and their integration into systems.
- Experience on CAD software such as Creo .
- Knowledge of Automotive Industry in general with specific interest in upcoming trends