TCS Ninja Job Openings For 2022 |Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA/ MSc | 2022 Batch | Across India | Last Date: 29th Aug 21 |Apply Online ASAP
Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
About Company : TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Test Name: TCS Ninja Hiring – Year of Passing 2022
Test Date: 30th August 2021 onwards
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria :
- Courses & Discipline: UG/PG Engineering Courses from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc from any specialization offered by the university / college are only eligible to apply
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks should be 60% or 6 CGPA in Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Backlogs/ Arrears / ATKT: Students should not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process in the highest qualification. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
- Gap/ Break-in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Break-in education should not be due to extended education (examinations cleared after the time stipulated by the Board / University). Any break in education should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part-Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Ninja hiring process
About the Test:
TCS Ninja Hiring – Year of Passing 2022 is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score:
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Selection Process :
The test duration will be 180 minutes(Cognitive skills 120 minutes and 60 minutes for programming)
- Numerical Ability-40 Mins
- Verbal Ability-30 mins
- Reasoning Ability-50 mins
- Programming Logic-15 mins
- Hands-on Coding-45 mins
Application process Steps Online :
- Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Step 2. Register and apply to the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as “IT” and proceed to fill your details.
- Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
- Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
All interested and eligible candidates can apply Online by below link on or before 15th August 2021.
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN