TCS Next Step Registration for 2016 Batch |Entry Level Engineer | Across India|Last Date 8th February 2016|APPLY NOW
When you choose Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) as your career destination, you will discover the power of certainty.
We are a leader in the global marketplace and among the top 10 technology firms in the world. Our continued rapid growth is a testament to the certainty we deliver to our stakeholders.
With TCS, you experience…
- Cross-domain expertise that provides you with opportunities to function across different industry verticals, service practices, and functional domains.
- Unparalleled international exposure.
- A work place that balances career ambitions and the lifestyle aspirations.
Year of Graduation
Engineering students scheduled to graduate in the year 2016 are eligible to apply.
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Network Engineering
MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards.
- Aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
- First attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course.
- Improvement exam is not first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
- In case you have done both, 12th and equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
Completion of all courses Standard 10th onwards, within the stipulated time as specified by the University/Institute without any extended education.
No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form.
Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience are not eligible to participate in the TCS Selection process.
Only Full time courses will be considered.
Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form.
- Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- The reason for break in academics should not be extended education.
|Registration & Application
How to Apply for the TCS Recruitment Drive for Engineers?
|Step 1: Registration
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com and click onIT
- Click “Register Here”
- Click “Off-Campus Applicant”
- Fill the Registration Form and Submit
- Note your Reference ID and Password
Step 2: Application
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com with your Reference ID and Password
- Click “Application Form” on the left hand side menu on the Profile Page
- Fill the Application form and Submit. A confirmation message will be displayed on successful submission. Please ensure that the Application form is filled correctly and updated with your latest details.
- Click on “Track My Application”. The status should reflect as “Application Received”.
- If you have already registered with us and have a valid CT or DT reference ID, you need not register again. Please ensure that you have filled in the Application Form as well.
- In-case you wish to update any information in the application form after submitting, you can do so by clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page.
- For CT candidates who have already appeared for the TCS selection process in FY 2015-16, must check their nearest Test Location and update the location (if required), by logging ontohttps://nextstep.tcs.com > Select nearest test location from the Left side menu of the home page.
- For DT candidates, the nearest Test Location will be the same as entered in their Application form. If you wish to update, you can do so by you can do so by clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page and update the same.
Your candidature for the TCS Offcampus Drive of 2016 will be considered only after completing both the below mentioned steps:
- Successful completion of the Registration and Application form
- Click on the ‘Apply to Off Campus Drive’
Last Date of Registrations: 8th Feb 2016 @ 23:59 hrs.
Date of Test: 2nd March 2016
To Access the TCS Practice Test ‘Open Seesame’ log onto https://nextstep.tcs.com/ and Click on ‘Open Seesame’ Banner on the left hand side of the Home page.
In Case of any queries you may connect with us on our Toll Free Helpline (1800-209-3111) or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org.