TCIL Recruitment 2018 | Engineer/ Assistant Manager | Across India | June 2018
Company: Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd (TCIL)
TCIL is a Government of India Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.It founded in 1978 and it operates across the country and abroad (TCIL is present in almost 45 countries, mainly in the Middle East, Africa, and Europe).
TCIL is expertise in all fields of telecom, Civil and IT to developing countries around the world. Company’s core competence is in the fields of Switching, Transmission Systems, Cellular services, Rural Telecommunication, Optical fiber-based backbone trans systems, IT & Networking Solutions, Application Software, e-Governance, 3G Network, WiMAX Technology and also Civil construction projects.
Company Website: www.tcil-india.com
Positions: Engineer/ Assistant Manager
Total Vacancies: 4
- Engineer (Telecom) – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager (Telecom) – 3 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
- Engineer: Rs.40,000-1,40,000/- PM
- Assistant Manager: Rs.50,000-1,60,000/- PM
Educational Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in ECE/ CSE (Min. 60% marks) or its equivalent (Regular) from a recognized University/Institute.
- Engineer (Telecom): The candidate should have minimum one year post qualification experience in the field of Telecom.
- Assistant Manager (Telecom): The candidate should have minimum 3 years post qualification experience in the field of Telecom.
Age Limit(As on 31.08.2018):
- Engineer (Telecom): Below 30 years
- Assistant Manager (Telecom): Below 35 years
Relaxations in upper age limit: One year age relaxation to internal candidates
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by sending the application in prescribed format with duly self-attested copies of all relevant certificates (Educational, Professional, Date of Birth & Experience) to the following postal address latest by 6th July 2018.
The General Manager (HRD),
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.,
TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I,
New Delhi – 110048
For More details: Click Here