Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive|BE/Btech/Mtech|Design Engineer|Pune|February 2016
Company: Tata Technologies
Tata Technologies Limited is a company in the Tata Group that provides services in engineering and design, product lifecycle management, manufacturing, product development, and IT service management to automotive and aerospace original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers. The company is active in North America, Europe, the Middle East and the Asia Pacific region.
The company was founded in 1989 and acquired INCAT, a European-based company, in 2005. Tata Technologies is internationally headquartered in Singapore, with regional headquarters in the United States (Novi, Michigan), India (Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park in Hinjewadi – outside Pune) and the UK (Coventry). The company operates in 14 countries, and has a combined global work force of more than 8,000 employees, including around 4,000 professionals worldwide.
Company Website: www.tatatechnologies.com
Positions: Design Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 4 – 9 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Should have experienced in Interior & Exterior product design, such as Dashboard, IP, Door Panels, Cockpit, Console, Bumper etc.
- Understand principles of developing plastic components
- Able to create Parametric Models
- Good understanding of Engineering and CAD Catia V5
- Good level of English to have good communications
- Able to work without much supervision and propose possible solutions when requested
- To be a self learner & teach others
- Apart from the CAD Engr related tasks, incumbent is capable of troubleshooting / address issues within the team & solve them accordingly