Tapplent Job Openings For 2021 | Freshers /Exp |BS/MS | Core Java Developer | Bangalore | oct 2021 | Apply Online ASAP
Company Profile: We are on the cusp of some extraordinary disruptions brought about by workforce technology and practices. By 2020, 40% of the workforce will be free agents – freelancers, contractors and consultants. Workers – be it employees, contractors are in a side hustle to use the tools that meet their needs, and connectivity on their mobile to get their jobs done.
Eligibility: BS/MS Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Core Java Developer
1. Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
2. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
3. Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
4. Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
5. Prepare and produce releases of software components.
6. Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Qualification: BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
1. Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
2. Proven working experience in Java development.
3. Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
4. Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
5. Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc).
6. Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
7. Experience in the Spring Framework.
8. Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer.
9. Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN