Send me Jobs like this
- In this role, you will be responsible for devising elaborate and complex test strategies, designing/coding and implementing frameworks and automation, with regular analysis of patterns, that will bring predictability into the quality of software and services that you ship. You will be owning multiple feature areas and will be involved at the onset with the feature teams, right from requirements/design phase, and shaping up the quality of the features.
- While in this function you will be deep into Microsoft CRM as a product, you will also encompass other Microsoft offerings like Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Bing and Yammer, that Microsoft CRM interacts with. In addition to being hands-on with the features you own, good coding and design skills – to design ground up frameworks, implement enhancements to framework, and write good automation – is a must. You will also require great analysis skills to analyse the pattern of defects and design regression plans and push quality upstream. Responsibilities for the candidate will also include contributing in product architecture and designs discussions, and working closely with the feature teams to ensure the product is high quality right from inception.
- You will be working with the latest technologies, with cloud and mobility being the core mantra, and also interacting with state-of-the-art software and hardware (devices/tablets/phones). Agility and the willingness to scale up to opportunities is a bonus. Being part of a new release team ensures a dynamic environment and lots of room to grow and impact, both the product and processes on the team! This team has goals for the product around defect prevention, pushing quality upstream and quality measurement. Pushing quality upstream is building in the checks on quality which eliminate defects before code is specified, written, checked in and built. Quality measurement is building the right probes into the product to measure defects, defect find/fix rates and to prevent regressions.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
MS CRM Software Services Defect Prevention Hardware C C++ Software C# Testing IT Java
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Diploma – Computers, B.Sc – Computers, BCA – Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
- The ideal candidate should have:
- 1. 5+ of professional experience in Software Engineering,
- 2. Good design and coding experience in core languages C/C++/C#/Java
- 3. Experience with test methodologies and tools is recommended
- 4. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- 5. Creativity, passion and out of the box thinking
- 6. Good written and verbal communication skills.
- 7. Education requirements: A bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- 8. Ability to work collaboratively as a team, as well as individually, and demonstrate pride in their work
Microsoft India (R and D) Pvt Ltd
Microsoft. Come as you are. Do what you love. We2019re a global company, located in over 100 countries,but we often act like a startup. We do software 2014 but we also do hardware, services, research, and community outreach. We work hard, but we value work/life balance, and each of us defines what that means to us. So why not explore what we do, where we do it, and what life is really like at Microsoft? You just might be surprised.
Contact Company:Microsoft India (R and D) Pvt Ltd