Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics or Communication Engineering)/ MCA
- Responsibilities include software engineering activities of requirement analysis, design, coding, review, unit testing of the software modules or components assigned with due importance to code quality.
- Interact with product owners, architects, usability experts/analysts, testers, other developers to build and verify the solutions vis-à-vis the requirements and technical specifications and meet the quality requirements defined.
- Engage in defect-fixing, enhancing the existing software design & improve the existing solution.
- Expertise in programming and unit testing with C# Expertise in development of runtime systems with good quality.
- Experience in debugging C# application using different tools.()
- Software design experience using OOAD/UML.
- Experience in programming and unit testing with C#.net will be added advantage.
- Experience in static code analysis tools will be added advantages.
- Generic knowledge or experience on “Low Voltage domain, Power system, SCADA and Control Center concepts” will be added advantages.
- Basic know how of test methods
- Ability and interest to learn new domain & technology
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills and team player