Siemens Off Campus Drive For Freshers/Experience |Quality Engineer |Bangalore|January 2016
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich. It is the largest engineering company in Europe. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Engineer – Quality
Role: Quality Assurance/ Quality Control Executive
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
Experience: 4 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
The Engineer – Quality supports Project Quality Manager in defining the project specific processes according to the applicable business and organizational process and project management model. He / she ensures adherence to the defined project processes in projects of minor complexity or relevance or supports the Lead Engineer – Quality in projects of high complexity and relevance. The Engineer – Quality defines and controls all quality related tasks and gates within the project in coordination with the relevant project manager. Plays the role of Lead Engineer Quality in his / her absence.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Overall 4-6 years experience in the Quality Assurance domain
- Expertise in the prescribed software development process quality model, including any external regulatory compliance requirements
- Experience in Quality Management and facilitation to projects in implementing the Quality Management System.
- Good knowledge of standards-ISO 9001, Knowledge of ISO 13485, FDA regulations.
- Good knowledge of Software Product Development Process
- Knowledge of metrics and Quantitative Project Management
- Experience in conducting internal audits and offline spot checks of projects
- Experience in facing external audits
- Self-starter, quick learner
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with various levels of management
Application Link: Click Here Application Link: Click Here