Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: System Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 2+ years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – CSE or IT in Engineering.
Job Description: Computer Science/Information Technology Engineer contributes to the UI development, support and maintenance of software development project. Also contributes to the design and customer facing documentation of the components developed. Works as an independent contributor and actively participates in the design process with the leads and architects. Requires a strong knowledge in software development. Takes full ownership of assigned components/applications. Required to present demos/design review sessions to cross functional teams.
- Bachelor degree in CSE or IT in Engineering.
- 2+ yrs of experience in UI design/development using Angular JS / JQuery / HTML 5
- Exposure to Bootstrap
- Knowledge in coreJava
- Should be able to work independently based on defined goal.
- Strong knowledge in OOAD and SDLC Process knowledge.
- Strong ability to debug complex applications.
- Should able to communicate and co-ordinate with distributed team across the world.