Siemens Off Campus Drive | Associate Engineer (R&D) | Gurgaon | November 2017 | Apply Online
Company: Siemens Industry Software India Pvt Ltd
About Company :-
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – Design & Development (Core Java developer)
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: As per Industry
Qualification and Experience:
- BE/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech (Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical).
- 2 to 4 years of Project experience preferably in Real time applications
- Project experience in core Java development along with RMI, Multi-threading, IPC, Socket Programming, Servlet, JDBC
Job description: Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
- Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.