Siemens Off campus Drive | BE/ B.Tech – All Streams; MBA/ CA | Credit Analyst | Mumbai | 2018
Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Credit Analyst
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Thane, Maharashtra
Education: BE/ B.Tech – All Streams; MBA/ CA
- Own a portfolio suite of existing companies, regularly analyzing the portfolio performance
- Undertake detailed portfolio analysis (individual company level) to assess current financial
results against budget and forecast
- Identify potential issues within the portfolio and liaise with the Deal Managers accordingly
- Support Deal Managers in the underwriting activities of the portfolio
- MBA Finance/ Engineers/ CAs with 2 – 4 years of credit experience within Investment Banks or Credit Rating agencies.
- Successful candidate should have a detailed understanding of corporate financial statements (Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement and Balance Sheet) and the ability to analyze financial results.
- Intercultural sensitivity and excellent communication skills are a must since the candidate will be part of a global team. The role would suit an early professional, looking to make their next step after initially entering the banking profession in an entry level capacity.