The activities of our Energy, Healthcare, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust. We’re one of the world’s largest providers of green technologies. Products and solutions from our Environmental Portfolio already account for some 42% of our total revenue. In fiscal 2012, our roughly 370,000 employees generated revenue from continuing operations of about €78 billion and income from continuing operations of €5.2 billion.
Analyze, Review and understand software requirement.
End to end testing of the applications.
Preparing and reviewing testing artifacts.
Writing SQL queries to analyze the data with the application.
Preparing estimates and Test plan.
Mentor and develop other testers.
Identifying Test scenarios and preparing Test data.
Interact with PM and be part of schedule, estimation and other project management activities.
Encourage, guide, monitor the reporting team members.
– Strong V & V testing and analytical skills.
– Experience in Manual testing.
– Participate in driving the quality of product through out SDLC from requirements to releases.
– To take part in defining the testing strategy for technically complex features, working closely with stake holders and development teams to ensure delivery of a high quality product.
– Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
– Candidate must have good communication. Should be good in documentation, an organized individual with excellent verbal and written abilities.
– Should have excellent problem solving skills and ability to work in team environment.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Excellent team player.
– Should be self-motivated and self-driven.
– Should have passion to learn new technologies.