Company: Schneider Electric India Pvt Ltd
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.
Company Website: www.scheneider-electric.co.in
Positions: Engineer – Design
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- 2-6 years of experience in Electro-Mechanical product design
- Experience in design of plastic part design
- Knowledge of Manufacturing of plastic & sheet metal parts
- Knowledge of design process
- Creative :- Able to generate new concept as per specifications/requirements
- Expertise in Pro-E Creo, PDM / Intralink
- Knowledge of geometrical dimensioning and tolerance.(GD&T)
- Knowledge in DFSS tools
- Good Communication & presentation skills
- Engineering Degree (Bachelor / Masters level ) in Mechanical Engineering Engineering
- 2-6yrs experience in Low voltage product (Wiring device/Switches/Sockets) design experience in R & D.
- Candidate should have end to end product life cycle -experience in plastic & sheet metal. and this end to end product design life cycle includes –
- Conceptual design, prototyping, test the product and market validation.
- Candidate should have good experience in plastic part design & development.
- Conceptualization, 3D Modelling.
- Preferable if the candidate is from wiring accessories or low voltage switch gear industry