Company: Sapient Corporation
Sapient Global Markets, a division of Sapient® is a leading provider of services to today’s evolving financial and commodity markets. We provide a full range of capabilities to help our clients grow and enhance their businesses, create robust and transparent infrastructure, manage operating costs, and foster innovation throughout their organizations.
We offer services across Advisory, Analytics, Technology, and Process, as well as unique methodologies in program management, technology development, and process outsourcing. Sapient Global Markets operates in key financial and commodity centers worldwide
Company Website: www.sapient.com
Positions: Trainee Technology
Stipend: 5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Interview Location: Bangalore, Gurgaon
Qualification: Full time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Core branches) 2017 batch candidates only.
- Computer Science or equivalent branch
- Information Technology (IT) or Information Science (IS) or Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Electronics and Communication (ECE)
- Electronics and Electricals Engineering (EEE)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
As an Associate in Technology, you will be working with a globally distributed team to design and develop innovative bespoke software solutions for leading financial and trading institutions using cutting-edge programming languages and methodologies.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Work with clients to understand/analyze requirements.
- Software solution development and prototyping
- Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle using ‘Sapient Approach’ a distributed agile-based delivery methodology (or water fall method at times)
- Actively manage scope at the assigned task level and identify alternatives within stipulated timeframe
- Project team support with workshops, meetings and collaboration activities