Company: SAP Labs India Pvt Ltd.
MARKET leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
SAP applications and services enable more than 170,000 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Company Website: www.sap.com/india
Positions: Support Associate
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or an Engineering discipline
Job Description: The role description below lists the primary responsibilities for a Support Associate as part of the SAP Product Support team.
- Overall 2+ years of relevant experience in SAP HANA Database is essential
- Excellent Problem Solving & Communication Skills
- Willingness to take the initiative to contribute beyond your own responsibilities
- Basic knowledge of the following
- HANA DB architecture HANA 1.0 and 2.0
- Knowledge of HANA Backup and Recovery
- Knowledge of HANA Studio and Cockpit
- Knowledge of analyzing various HANA Dumps
- Knowledge of HANA scale out and HANA DR
- Knowledge of Performance troubleshooting in HANA
- First hand customer handling experience