Rolls-Royce Off Campus Drive 2020 | BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech | Electrical Engineering | Engineer- Automation/ Programming | Pune
Company: Rolls Royce India Pvt Ltd
About Company :
Rolls-Royce is a world-leading provider of power systems and services, for use on land, at sea and in the air. We’re proud to have a strong presence and an 80-year heritage in India, and are excited about our growing future in Bangalore. Through innovative solutions and diverse, globally renowned products, we’ve already changed the aerospace industry in India.
Rolls-Royce Limited is a renowned British car-manufacturing and, later, aero-engine manufacturing company founded by Charles Stewart Rolls and Sir Frederick Henry Royce on 15 March 1906 as the result of a partnership formed in 1904.
Powering more than 50% of flights to and from India, we are poised to become an engineering hub in the region and committed to growing our footprint for high-end technology.
Company Website: www.rolls-royce.com
Positions: Engineer- Automation- B&R Programming
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Masters preferred.
- Strong hold on Circuit design, machine design, equivalent circuit models for various electrical components. Have understanding and proficiency in 3 phase electrical system and analysis.
- Capabilities in researching, design and testing of various power system simulation models.
- Good knowledge in power system protection, control and stability
- Understanding and experience with Power generation.
- Grasp on Control and communication technologies and experience in industrial communication protocol viz. Modbus, DNP 3.0, IEC-61850 etc.
- Preferred experience using SKM, Easy-Power, Dig-Silent or ETAP power system analysis product suites.
- Power systems applications engineering, design, testing background desired.
- Selection or identification of test cases for automation from existing test case documentation.
- Applying Designing and Test Automation Strategy Document
- Creating an automation test plan and getting approval.
- Perform closed loop simulation development for controls and protection testing.
- Simulation of unbalanced power system modelling.
Application Link: Click Here